Wednesday, September 27, 2006

sasha ogata.com





http://www.myspace.com/sashaogata




Im not certain if I can put some characteristics into accurate words so I'll give some of the more understood terms........Recently SINGLE,, Silly & Goofy-at times, I always try and be in a good mood.., A good listener,not one who just waits for her turn to talk!! Affectionate,SEXY,Kind,Light-Hearted........I do not care what a person does for work whether it is waitressing,dancing,or executive-all I care about is how we treat each-other and we have very honest communication.......First off, I am fiercely Passionate about everything I do,Falling in Love,My pets, Make-up, Modeling, Dancing,Love Making, Traveling, Cooking, adventure. I like people who can live life at full throttle. I like people who can carry on an Intelligent conversation and share opinions openly.Obviously, I love to dance, but I really enjoy cooking a meal for someone who really loves to eat. I am not one to just nibble at a meal or at life.Im a risk taker.I believe in LOVE. .Looks are passing in nature and that's why it is so important to develop all those other aspects of your personality--your drive, your intelligence, your character, your passion. and I already have done that :) and the fact that I am 42 makes me wiser. I relish in my experiences--I am wiser and, for the time being, single, but NEVER Alone. I HAVE A HIGHER SPIRIT WATCHING OVER ME. I love to travel when and wherever I can. My dream is to travel the world. I have 2 websites: WWW.SASHAOGATA.COM
WWW.KIANALIVE.COM

No comments: