Friday, August 25, 2006

Yes believe your eyes its really me! I spend a monumental amount of time on myspace and things change here often, baby. Since, it is so obvious this site is taken care of and super personal, there is absolutely no need to question whether or not I am really Jenna Jameson. I will not go back and forth with you on this subject! I have posted a proof pic in my blog!I would like to give a shout out to all my strong sexually aware women out there Thanks for all of your support and sweet words. I will always stand for woman power, no doubt! I am so happy that all of you were so moved by my book and relate to it. That is exactly what I set out to do when I wrote it. Remember, you can overcome anything, if you put your mind to it!Next, to all my great fans thanks for stickin' with me for so long, I love you and I will continue to shoot and produce the hottest pics and movies you can sink your little chompers into! So stay tuned bitches, there is lots more to come!
http://www.myspace.com/jennajameson

No comments: